At a Glance
Show how much you care with this 24/7, Android powered display.
Innovative solutions for any signage application
- Android: Run your own app or choose your favorite app to run
- Enhance your connectivity with an integrated mPCIe slot.
- Save and play content with internal memory
- Optional OPS Insert to create an all-in-one solution
Maximizing the impact of your message
- CMND: Take control of your displays
- Create and update content with CMND & Create
- Manage settings of multiple displays with CMND & Control
- Connect and control your content via the cloud
Care about you, your business and your audience
- Ensure your content is running with automatic screenshots
- Keep your content up and running with FailOver
- SmartPower for energy saving
Powered by Android
With Android OS integrated into the display, you can work with the most developed OS on the planet and save your own app directly into the display. Or, choose from the large library of Android apps and play content from there. With the built-in scheduler, you can daypart your apps and content based on your customer and time of day and with the auto orientation feature, showing content in portrait or landscape is as simple as turning the display.
With an integrated PCI slot, you can connect a WiFI/bluetooth or 4G LTE module, allowing for even greater communication with the display. Machine to machine communication is also enhanced, with numerous configurations available for customers to use, such as the ability to expand product features or signal- handling capability.
Proof of Play
Content is king, and with the automatic screenshot feauture, you can make sure that your content is up and running at all times. Screenshots are taken throughout the day, which are then stored in the FTP server. From there, the screenshots can be viewed no matter when, or where you are.
Keeping your content up and running is critical for demanding commercial applications. While it is unlikely you will face a content disaster, FailOver provides content protection with a revolutionary technology that plays back-up content on screen in the event of a media player failure. FailOver automatically kicks in when the primary input fails. Simply select a primary input connection and a FailOver connection and your ready for instant protection.
A robust display management platform, CMND puts the power back into your hands. Update and manage content with CMND & Create or control your settings with CMND & Control. It's all possible with CMND.
CMND & Control
With CMND & Control, easily manage multiple displays in a central location. With real time display monitoring, setting and software updates from a remote location, and the ability to customize and configure multiple displays at once, such as video wall or menu board displays, controlling your suite of displays has never been easier.
CMND & Create
Design and create compelling content with CMND & Create, a powerful authoring tool. With a drag and drop interface, preloaded templates, and integrated widgets, you'll be able to amaze your customers with compelling content. Available in portrait and landscape mode.
Turn your display into an all-in-one digital signage solution and create a display network which is connected, intelligent and secure. Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is an industry standard slot into which you can add an OPS-standardized media player. This cable free solution gives you the ability to install, use or maintain your hardware whenever you need.
Connect and control your content via the cloud with the integrated HTML5 browser. Using the Chromium based browser, design your content online and connect a single display, or your complete network. Show content in both landscape and portrait mode, with fullHD resolution. Streaming content can also be shown in a PIP (picture-in-picture) window. Simply connect the display to the internet using WiFi or with an RJ45 cable, and enjoy your own created playlists
Save and play content with internal memory. Upload your media into the display and playback content immediately. Working in conjunction with the internal browser, it also serves as a memory cache when streaming online content. If the network ever fails, the internal memory keeps content running by playing a cached version of the content, ensuring that your media stays up even if the network goes down.
- Diagonal screen size: 48.5 inch / 123.2 cm
- Panel resolution: 1920x1080p
- Optimum resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Brightness: 500 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio (typical): 1300:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 500,000:1
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Response time (typical): 8 ms
- Pixel pitch: 0.55926 x 0.55926 mm
- Display colors: 1.07 billion
- Viewing angle (H / V): 178 / 178 degree
- Picture enhancement: 3/2 - 2/2 motion pull down,3D Combfilter, Motion compens. deinterlacing, 3D MA deinterlacing, Dynamic contrast enhancement, Progressive scan
- Video input: DisplayPort (1.2), HDMI (x2), DVI-D, USB, VGA (via DVI)
- Video output: DisplayPort, DVI-I, VGA (via DVI-D)
- Audio input: 3.5 mm jack, Audio Left/Right (RCA)
- Audio output: Audio Left/Right (RCA), External speaker connector
- Other connections: mPCIe, micro SD, micro USB, USB power outlet (5 V. 2 amp), Built-in WiFi antennas, OPS
- External control: RJ45, RS232C (in/out) 2.5 mm jack, IR (in/out) 3.5 mm jack
- Set dimensions (W x H x D): 1092.78 x 623.0 x 56.8 mm
- Set dimensions in inch (W x H x D): 43.0 x 24.5 x 2.3 inch
- Bezel width: 6.5 mm
- Product weight (lb): 41.9 lb
- Product weight: 19.0 kg
- VESA Mount: 400 x 400 mm, M6
- Placement: Landscape (24/7), Portrait (24/7) • Tiled Matrix: Up to 15 x 15
- Keyboard control: Hidden, Lockable
- Signal Loop Through: DVI, VGA, RS232, IR Loopthrough, DisplayPort
- Network controllable: RJ45, RS232, One Wire (HDMI-CEC), HDMI (One Wire)
- Energy saving functions: Smart Power
- Screen saving functions: Pixel Shift, Low Bright • Ease of installation: AC Out, Smart Insert
- Standby power consumption: <0.4 W
- Consumption (Typical): 95 W
- Consumption (EPA 7.0): 82.08 W
- Temperature range (operation): 0 ~ 40 °C
- Temperature range (storage): -20 ~ 60 °C
- Relative humidity: 20 ~ 80 %
- Altitude: 0 ~ 3000 m
- MTBF: 60,000 hour(s)
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 10W RMS
- Included accessories: Remote Control, Batteries for remote control, Quick start guide, RS232 cable, AC Power Cord
- Optional accessories: ColourCalibrationKit (CCK4601), Table top stand
- USB Playback Audio: AAC, AIF, AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, ASF, LPCM, M3U, MP4
- USB Playback Picture: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF • USB Playback Video: M2TS, M4V, MK3D, MKV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MTS, TS, TTS, VOB, WMV49BDL5055P/00
- On-Screen Display Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Regulatory approvals: EnergyStar 7.0, CE, FCC, Class B, UL/cUL, CCC, C-Tick, RoHS, GOST, BSMI, CB, J-Moss, PSE, VCCI
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- CPU: Octacore Cortex A53 1.5GHz • GPU: PowerVR SGX6110
- Memory: 2GB DDR3
- Storage: 16GB EMMC